Monday, November 30, 2009

Girls talk =)


Hey, i just edited my blog, scroll down and see pictures =)
Am still waiting for Jj's birthday celebration pictures

Today i went to Wing's house to have catching up session with her
We spent whole afternoon just to talk talk talk
It's been more than half a year i didn't get to talk to her so closely
It feels so good to talk to my dear
And you, my Wingie (lol just created a name for you) you know every time when i feel like sharing my secrets with someone, you are alwiz the one i think of =) since form one
More than seven years friendship will never be affected by distance, right?
Our friendship will never changed

And the other day, i went to have talk with Kahyan too =)
And i'm looking forward for 'girls talk' with Rachel- my emo partner who i think she's not emo ing anymore lol

No comments: