Monday, November 23, 2009

I should stay at home

Saturday :
Bbq party at Marc's house, his house quite big.
At first i thought there'll be a lot of people that i dunno there, luckily they only invite a small group of friends and i know almost all of them.

It was Marshella's farewell, she's going to China to learn Chinese :S
I was like : ' learn from me la!! lol!!'.

We had Kimberly's bbq chicken and Marshella's Indon-style Bananas =)
And as usual there are DSLR and Poker set.
Every where i go also got DSLR -so heng lor? I wonder if i could have one?
But i feel very lazy to carry it everywhere lorr, i would rather you buy me something else




Sunday:
It was family day =) haha i 'con' a lot of stuff from mum - heels, eyeliner, eye brow pencil
I know i'm bad but i was HAPPY ^^

Monday:
I woke up at 4.30 p.m lol
My plan was supposed to be going for gym and swimming with Sumyee, JaeLee and Michelle but then our plan canceled cos Michelle is sicked
Since morning i received so many msges *blur blur * and i replied it in my dreams..
Shuyi even asked me out for jogging, i was a bit lazy
At night, i went Pasar Malam at SS2 with the gang - Sumyee, JaeLee, Ernie, MengTerng, Catherine, ShinYi, KimSeng, John
We ate soooo many food *FAT!!*
Then went yamcha at Yippie Cup and we had some games ^^
They wanted to go for next round for food *omg*
Luckily i said i needa go home
I needa start on my diet plan again!! =(

Some pictures i took at Yippie Cup:~~




Tmr i'm going out again....



No comments: