Friday, November 27, 2009

Jj's birthday

Yesterday was Chinyin Jj's birthday =)
She invited MengYan, HuiTing, SiewLin + admirer, WaiHong, AlexLee, Chloe, LeeYien, ShuYi and I to have dinner at Magnificent Fish & Chips nearby Jalan Alor
The environment was not bad (got many 'ang mor')



It's been so long i didn't meet up with Meng Yan, she's just backed from Aussie
She reminds me of a story haha :~~
Few years ago, I bluffed Meng Yan that my dad is the owner of Naza World and she really believed me
One day, i received her call and she said that she's at NazaWorld and her dad wanted to buy a car
She was actually asking me if i can ask my dad to give her some discount or something like that
I remember that time i was taking a nap when she called
I stunned there and i felt so guilty
I didn't know that she actually believed my joke which no one would believe
So then i apologized but i felt so shameful =(
-end of story-

After dinner, everyone went to Phuture for next round
It took us so long to get in because all of us are underage
Phuture was so so but it was my first time there...
After awhile in Phuture, I joined Michelle and Ernie and his friends at Zouk
Zouk was so packed
Although i just got to know Ernie's friends but we had a great time together =)
I felt so tired that night
I was lucky that my parents didn't scold me for coming back late =)
When i reached home
at 3 a.m, Mum and brothers and sister were chit-chatting (siao family)
They were talking about their love life
Nowadays the children tsk tsk tsk
So young already Pak Toh and fighting for bfs or gfs?
I think i'm old and outdated already =(


No comments: