Tuesday, December 1, 2009

MPSJ

M = Michelle Tan
P = Pui Yee (me)
S = Sum Yee
J = Jae Lee

Lol, I'm too free already and i tot of this short-forms for my darlings
I just noticed that my blog is all about outings which basically is fulled of rubbish
I better write something meaningful here
My M.S.J are reading it *oh no*
I should name ourselves as Gossip Queens
Wherever the four of us go, there's always noises
We never stayed in a restaurant for less than 2 hours before
We have endless topics although we just got to know each other (probably less than one year)
I guess this is what we called the 'click' between friends =)

To MSJ : I never spread our secrets here, believe me larr =)

Why suddenly i feel myself so tired? I'm tired of sleepless nights and alcohols
My life seems happening but I'm not really that happy for it i guess =(


No comments: