Friday, November 20, 2009

After exams parties ^^

Before exams ended, i was thinking my holidays must be very boring this time
But just 2 days after exams, i already feel so tired of going out
But it still feels good to have so many parties so i have no time to think of 'impossibilities' and 5354 (just forget it if u dun understand)
The day right after my last paper, i went lunch with Ernie and Shuwen at Canton-i
Then i went shopping with Shuwen and Jocelyn

The next day, i went shopping with Michelle, Jae Lee and SumYee at Pavillion
Hehe, i bought Chanel liquid foundation and the others din buy anything
But we felt contented as we got to Window shopping
My friends are so rich, they are long term customers from those branded shops
Their normal shopping spots
-Gucci, Burberry Coach, Juicy Couture, Aldo, NineWest, LV...
Those shops usually i dun go in cos i wont buy haha
At first we wanted to go Yaki yaki for dinner but there's some problem happened and the restaurant didn't manage to serve beef, salmon and eggs -50 ++ per person *wth*
Therefore, we had dinner at this porridge steamboat place near Times Square
Everyone was starving and no time to think of where to eat, so just simply go in to the restaurant
But we enjoyed our dinner over there
The 4 of us, as usual- non-stop talking
We stayed in the restaurant for almost 2 hours
Then we went to SS2-ktz for dessert :)
I was planning my next day's schedule which was pretty fulled:
I wanted to dye my hair, do pedicure manicure, Watch 2012, buy present, attend SiangLin's birthday celebration and club at Zouk
And my friends think that my plan sure screw up in the end

Only took one picture that day with Sumyee:~~


Yesterday was a long day for me, i was rushing here and there
As predicted, i din manage to dye my hair and do pedicure & manicure
Only managed to watch 2012 with the Gang ( Sy, Ernie, Saw, Mt, Michelle)
Oh, it's nice but maybe i expected too much after i got so many good reviews from friends and it wasn't as nice as i wished it would be




After movie, i rushed to Sumyee's house to get a pressie for SiangLin
Then, i rushed home to get ready and then i attended the celebration at Station One
We played this *healer and killer* game that we played during Wei Sern's birthday 2 years ago
It was quite fun but i had to leave early as i promised my friends to go Zouk after that



Zouk was awesome ^^
It was my third time there but the last two time i din club there (events only)
Got to meet a lot of new friends especially Monash people
As usual, i was a bit 'drunk'
But we really enjoyed the night =)


The hot girlss =) [ Cyrus and Winzz are very interested to go clubbing with me after seeing pictures in my fb] =.=



Today, i so feel like staying at home to read book :)
You must be thinking ' Puiyee, dun act pls'
But i'm starting to like reading
Especially if it's raining outside
I only need a book and a quiet room
So relaxing

And lastly, i wanna ask, who's interested to dye her hair with me?
This place dye + cut only rm99 (branded hair colour)
Let me know okay cos i wanna dye my hair

And also, Kahyan, Denyse, Shuyi, LeeYien, Worm, Jessica
My Jimuis who had been tempting me to go out during exams
You can find me already =)

I wonder why, always when you care for me, i dun feel like being nice to you
But when we dun talk, i'll think of you..sigh

2 comments:

Moon Foon said...

Juicy 'Couture'?haha

Puiyee said...

lol i chged ad before i saw ur msg haha...