Friday, November 6, 2009

So many ppl's birthday

Just came back from Bangsar =) Shuwen+ bf (Sam), Benny, Kat, Ivan, John and i were having a small birthday celebration in D Heaven (2nd time there, 1st time was Ew's birthday 2 yrs ago) for Shuwen's 19th =)
It was a simple celebration but i think it was a nice one =)
Only managed to take some pictures
Dunno y time past so fast, as if v didn't do anything in D Heaven and it was 2.30 a.m o'clock already
Maybe this means that we had had a great time together until we forgot the time =)



Cool ? from Alexis =) Very nice cakes (represent Ivan, Benny, Kat and i)






Girls


The couple
Benny

Ivan

John



So many ppl celebrating their birthday recently :

11th Oct- Winzz
24th Oct - Alex Lee
26th Oct - Kenneth Wong
1st Nov - Yinhoo
7th Nov- Shuwen and Kahyan
20th Nov - Siang Lin
26th Nov - Chinyin
6th Dec - Angie (which is not important =P )

I'm having my final now but i have attended two birthday celebrations during my exam period..
Nvm, at least i can make myself not so stress up..
Friends are saying that i'm very inactive recently, even i feel so
I have been staying at home or in the library for the past few weeks -kinda anti-social huh?
Anw, i shall study and stop crapping ad

Once again, Happy Birthday to both of my Ji Mui =) Shuwen and Kahyan
It seems that they're happy with their 'hang fok' life now =)
I feel happy for them too...
I think both are my 'soul mate' =)
We always share our things together, i just hope that we'll be close friends forever =)
Love them so much =) =)

No comments: