Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Holidays?

2 down, 2 more to go
There will be 9 days intensive-study-day for me before i sit for my third paper (haven't even touched the book)
Probably people are finishing their papers next week
But i will have to stay in the library till 11.00 p.m or even 12 a.m. when people are enjoying holidays
Just like last semester, studying in the library and stay up till mid-night is better than studying at home =) Not so lonely

Holidays is coming...
I'm taking summer course end of the year
Then, i will be having 2 months break
Holidays again?
It's like i just had my 4-month break not long ago and i'm having holidays again
I'm not very excited actually, probably because holidays and no holiday are same for me..
One thing that I'm looking forward is to meet my dearie EeWing and Rachel and have catching up session with them
Cos they are coming back from Aussie very soon =)




We were so young

Long time ago =(

Sometimes, i feel true friends do not have to hang out everyday to be called as true friends
They don't have to be very near to you either
True friends are those who will share happiness and sadness with you
They will care about you, care about your feelings
Sharing things together even we r separated by thousand miles

No comments: