Thursday, February 5, 2009

I will miss the time we together

Just now, i was c ing the pics in my hp and feel like uploading some funny pics here

These pics were supposed to be uploaded few weeks ago but due to some prob now only i upload

I will miss the time v work and spending nights at my house together>>>>>>>>>>>



V were actually late for work but v managed to take this pic when v were waiting to go up to 14th floor in the lift, so v only got one blur pic :(



Angie working:)


Kahyan sei ye


Angie break wid me:)


Eventhough i look ugly in this pic, but this is the only pic v 3 took together in the office


At my house>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


They took my winter clothes out and tried it on, i know my house very cold lol



They are very shy





This is Kahyan's towel, can u imagine? She used this to wipe her whole body and her hair..lol



This is wat v alwiz do together, folding stars for someone's bf and online chatting or play fb



U c wat they did to my room


Btw, i miss Jess when i c the pictures v took together, gotta thank her for accompanying me last time:) >>>>>>>


No comments: