Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

I have abandoned my blog for weeks, many things happened but i was too lazy to blog
Today, i feel like crapping something here before i'm leaving to Ipoh and Macau for ten days..zzz
I hope the trip to Macau is fun, however it is, i feel it will be nice atleast i could spend time with family:)
Recently, i have been spending my precious time wid family on almost every weekends
I feel bad when i recall the time i had spent wid my family during the past two years
I didn't join my family outings for quite some time
Life is so unpredictable, and v must always appreciate whatever v have now, treasure our family and friends
I feel sorry to hear about Angie's father, i hope Angie is strong enuff to face it

Today, i went out wid xxx, and v watched 'Underworld'
Something happened and i was shocked...
Haiz, dunno wat i'm thking, i hope everything is fine and v r still frens like last time...

Yer, CNY is coming, and i wan to 'lou sang' wid my frens...
Hopefully, nex Wed when i come back from Ipoh and before leaving to Macau i could spend some time and gather my frens to 'lou sang' :)
Tmr, I'm goin to my grandparent's house, i'm smart enough to avoid myself from rotting there wid books that i bought today
Can u imagine? Liew Pui Yee actually reads books? haha
Ok enuff crap, its 4am ++ now
Happy Chinese New Year ppl, dun miss me:) i will be back after ten days hehe

No comments: