Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm Sorry

I dunno wat can i say, i thk v hv too many misunderstandings
I really appreciate our friendship and i hope we wont argue or have any conflicts over a small matter like this...
It might be my fault to have overeacted over something but it wasn't because i want to hide something from you and purposely dun wan to tell u...
I just dun wan make things become worse..haiz

I'm sorry because i didn't thk much when i was chatted to u online and might have accidently typed sth tat hurt ur feelings..
Dun u know me? I was joking and i din know u would be so sensitive
It's MSN which v have no face expression or tones when v were chatting tat created sooo many misunderstandings


You know u are my Best Friend and v have been friends for soo many years..
The first person that i tot of talking to was u when i was down...
Pls...i appreciate u as my fren and i reli meant it when i said u r my BEST FRIEND ..ok?
Dun thk so much la...
But i hope after this, our friendship becomes better...
Again, i'm sorry
I love you as my fren

No comments: