Tuesday, February 10, 2009

This is Life

Yest, Yin Hoo, Kai Li, Kahyan and i went yam cha at Pappa Rich :)
Actually i went there twice per day, once in the afternoon wid xxx and then at night wid them
It was quite a nice yam cha session, we were chatting so excitedly and only went home when the shop was closed, we were the second last customers :) hehe
Nvr tot of having such a nice yam cha session and v talked bout alot of things about the past when v were in CHS and after graduate, zong zi is since last time till now
Hehe v were gossiping alot too
Time reli passes very fast, v have grown up so much and many things happened and changed
After the yam cha session i felt sth tat i dunno how to explain, haiz mayb after gone thru so many things only they told me sth tat i din realize last time..
However, i tell myself, atleast i felt happy and i shdn't feel regret of it...

Haiz, yest night after yam cha, someone who shdn't call me called me and v talked as usual
Dunno since when i have got used to picking up calls every night
Kahyan talked to me and actually she's waking me up
Haiz, again i din realize sth, and i shdn't be cont like this
I thk i wouldn't fall for him but many ppl warned me and i'm scared
I very fan yest night about xxx and 'the one who shdn't call me '
I made Kahyan couldn't slp haha, sorry :(
I guess i know wat i shd do now
Reli hope tat i can handle things well in future

No comments: