Sunday, February 22, 2009

Outings :)

Again, i had outings almost everyday last week...


Tuesday
Finally got outing wid Ee Wing my beloved fren after soo long...
V went MV
BeeTheng, Pei Xuan who i haven seen for years were there too
V were having gossiping session at Nando's haha for quite long only then v started to shop...
It was a nice day :)
As usual lo, mengada me wid Ew's sunglasses in Nando's haha

Dunno y, ly loves this tree so much and want us to take pics here..

So ho, i be the Koala Bear lo haha

V take turns lo , lol

Us:) Ji Muiz forever


Tues night.....

Yin hoo, Kai Li , Kah yan , Lee yien and i had our yam cha session

But this time, the Yin Hoo dai kor wanna escape from treating us so he suggested us to go to my house to play mahjong while yam my house ge cha....

V end up playing *healer and killer*, ppl shd be thking tat v r very childhish but indeed it was quite fun for us, my house became soooo happening and there were shouting and laughing voice ard:)

They stayed at my house till 1 sth a.m and even enjoyed eating maggie mee as supper before goin home...

I thk they owe me alot lo...they got Calsberg and Tea from China and my maids cooked maggie mee for them..

Anyway it was a memorable day:)








































Wednesday

As usual got work whole day, then evening went yam cha wid Jess who miss me alot

It was my 2nd time at Mill Wheel Ice Cafe - 炮兵冰品专卖店


Like praying ,lol

Nice:)

Ngam ngaM know each other>>>>>

But like very 'sok" haha


Alwiz hv her own idea of taking unique pics


Ly joined after awhile



Thursday

After working, Ee Wing texted me n asked me to yc at First Station wid Sara

Kahyan n i went n v chatted for about half an hour:)

We went to MOS again after that cos it was SAM's farewell

Continuously 2 weeks of MOS..zzz but this time i c MOS clearly

Ppl who attended were : Leeyien and Kenneth, Mei Ee, Chin Yin, Shu Yi, Kah Yan, Ivan Tang, Rickson , Daniel Lim, Jia Loong, Lup Yan, Rickson, Hui Ting, Sam Yvonne and I...

I din get drunk on tat night...

I met Swee Kwan, his table was just beside our table and i stole some of his Chivas to drink :)



Friday

Cheong K session wid Yin Hoo, Kai Li, Kah yan and Ly at Red Box

Happy and Fun:)

Long time nvr heard dai kor's voice...

Everyone also has improvement in there singing skill as compared to last time v sang together...which was few years back




V then watched Kung Fu Chef together..

Ppl, trust me, dun watch or u will regret..it's so dam 'fai'

Then, Kai Li, Yin Hoo and i went Asia One at puteri to yam cha before goin home...

It was nice yam cha session wid both of them as they taught me alot of 'yan shan dou lei'

Yin Hoo even ng seh tak go home till his bro and Kai Li's mother texted them for family dinner at night...v got to know each other more after tat:)

No comments: