Sunday, December 28, 2008

Outing again and again and again

Today i went for a movie wid Tan Shu Yi, my beloved fren
It has been long time v both nvr watched movie together
In the afternoon, v went for lunch in Michel Angelo's wid Aeon, Jia Loong, Ryan, and another two guys (forgot their names)
A very long lunch
Shuyi actually suggested us to go for dinner in KL..those high class places..
Planned like so excited but end up the guys went for dota...ZZzzzzz
At night v went yam cha at Puteri

Tmr the 3 of us (ly,sy and i) r goin shopping wid Aeon (new 'ji mui') and jia loong
Hopefully i could get sth reli nice for my new year eve wid Aeon's advice

After yam cha, at 2 a.m
Yin Hoo, the cute fren of mine brought a fren to my house and wanted to intro him to me
Zzzzzzzzzzz

Today is a weird day..
Single life isn't tat bad actually
I wouldn't have so many frens if i still sticking wid him
Now only i realize how terrible was i, abandoning my frens
So sorry to all my frens

My parents are goin to kill me soon..Zzzz outing again and again
I reli shall start to work in Jan...
Gonna bankrupt soon :(

No comments: