Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm BACK !!!!!!!!!

Time passes soooo fast
I'm back from penang trip
It was quite fun spending time with frenz except that i gotta c the couples kissing around
Especially the 'new born' couple, no nid i mention ur name la both of u..
Now only i realize how sticky was i, even more terrible than the 'new born' couple
But i think the both of them will be sweet sweet all the time, even though it's abit 'geli' to kiss and hug in the public haha
Back to the trip....
V were actually quite sesat in the trip, cos v just followed map and drove around the island
So, v only went to ONE place in penang, yes only one place - Kek Lok Si haha
V spent most of the time eating and chit chatting in the hotel

Day 1
I was abit moody, so was day dreaming the whole day
But at night, v chatted in the hotel, eating and drinking, and checking horoscope stuff
Co- incidently, when they checked Capricorn - wei siang, it matches wid Gemini -me, on tat day..
So, wat i could do was to keep quiet
I brought lap top so i could chat wid frenz too
In the mid night, v started to talk
It was dam relaxing when chatting wid frens at the balcony under the stars facing the beach
The stars were so beautiful, for how many centuries i nvr watch the stars so closely
They brain washed me alot, first time talking so much to frenz
Ronald, the ngam cham uncle, as usual, was telling me lotsa 'dou lei'
While Wei Siang was sharing his experience wid his ex
Chin...erm..haha.. just joking around
But things tat they told me r quite true geh
V chatted till 5 a.m and i went to sleep earlier while they cont their conversation
Then i heard the very 'cute' couple were promoting me in front of ws, OMG
Nvm, finally i could sleep so well in the 3 nights without have to dream of him (NIGHTMARE!!!)

Day 2
V woke up sooo late and so v had our brunch at 3 p.m before goin to kek lok si
Then, v went back to the hotel to swim for 15 minutes....ZZzzzzzz cos the swimming pool is closed at 7.30p.m *wth*
So, v went back to the hotel and prepared to go for dinner in The Ship
At first, the guys were wearing quite cincai except for Ronald Lee
At the end, they changed to better looking clothes cos those wearing so cincai one will have to go 'Sampan' instead of The Ship haha
Aiyooo but The Ship is not a very high class place also la...they even wear formal clothes at the end...
V enjoyed our dinner there, but again, i had been teased by the 'good frens' about wei siang
And there is another hot topic - Chin and Angie haha (they actually dunno each other)
V were promoting Angie to Chin, haha just joking around

Tat night, v slept quite early
V found out tat my bro and Chin look very alike as in their action and style, v were making fun of both of them haha
AGAIN, i was teased by HEW LEE YIEN cos ws slept on my pillow
Actually, it's non-stop teasing by 7 of them

Preparing drinks

My blanket and pillow leh :(


Day 3
V woke up quite early in the morning cos v planned to go for swimming
V went to the beach for a morning walk before v jumped into the swimming pool
Ky,Ly and i were actually wearing BIKINI haha, so shy but nvm la
This time v truly had fun swimming in the pool and teasing Chin for 'not really good in swimming but still insists tat he can swim' haha
So the revenge of it is -i was teased by him wid ws, AGAIN!!!!!!!!
I pretended i couldn't hear anything
Time really passes too fast, i was actually thinking of where to go after the swimming session but then they told me v gotta check out at 12 p.m. after swimming
I tot it was only second day, haiz
After checking out, v went to this Perangin Plaza for lunch at 3 p.m again!!
I saw the whole set of Minnie Mouse accesories for car, but i didn't buy cos gotta buy whole set cannot buy seperately, haiz
Then, v went to this shop selling Tambun Biscuit, sooo many ppl there Q ing, as if it is free
At night, v dropped ws back to his hometown in Jawi before headed to my grandma's house in Ipoh
Ok, the most interesting part started
The seven of them had been teasing both of us through out the whole journey
And they said the most fun part of the journey was third day as they actually so semangated to tease me, they come one by one, i didn't even have chance to fight back
They ' WAH' so loudly before entering ws's house
My bro even shout out so loudly, as if it is a palace, siao
Then Ronald , Chin and Ly kept promoting him to me
Ky said : " Py, u even more geng than me lo, even meeting his parents d"
SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!
V had our dinner wid ws's whole family, wat a big family!
Ronald Lee introduced ws's family member to me one by one
They r quite friendly, treated us makan
After the dinner, v headed to my grandparent's house and stayed over
Tat night, ky, ly n i chatted for awhile b4 v slept

Day 4
V woke up at 12p.m, and my grandma had actually prepared brunch for us
Then, my smart bro told my grandma about wei siang, he actually promoted him in front of my grandma, omg
My two cute cousins were having fun with Ron,Chin and Kenneth
They were fighting together haha
Chin even tried to 'bribe' my cousins to change saying ' wai seng' to 'wei siang' wid candy
Sooo funny but they failed haha
After packing our stuff, v left my grandma's house n went to Daniel's restaurant -Kam Ling in Kampar, v bought curry chicken bread
From there, v went back home to KL
-end of journey-

Love,
Princess

No comments: