Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bye bye 2008

I have got too much to say, haha first of all, thanks to all my frens
My new year countdown this year was dam fun eventhough i got 'ABIT' drunk haha
Sorry to my frens also, cos they gotta take care of me this drunkard haha.. especially Wei Siang and Rickson, sooo sorry
And also Shu Yi, Kahyan, Leeyien, Angie who let me kissed and stepped so many times hehe
Poppy was fun, luckily v made it after so much planning
I just feel like making everything short, one word can describe tat night - FUN!!!
Actually i dun reli rmb every single thing la haha..can't even rmb wat i said tat night...
Nvm, as long as v had great time together




Before goin in

Before goin to the dance floor





The guys
Ky,Cy,Ht,Py,Ly (Haven got drunk)


Sy,Ky



Drunk liao haha

FUN !!!



Happy


No. one drunkard


After clubbing, v went yam cha to chill for awhile

I was smsing wid fren when i was drunk

All sot sot msges...

V went to denyse's house and stayed over :)
I slept for 2 hours only :(
V talked till 8 a.m and i was awaken by Ivan Tang at 10 a.m

V made fun of Angie and Aeon after makan brunch haha


Angie was dragged to the bed hehe


In the process


She's happy


He's lying there waiting

Best shot

Pillow fight (act one haha)


Weee..happy

Bye bye



We then had our lunch at KFC
Visit ws's house for awhile
Went home at 6p.m
My parents were mad at me..
Luckily, i was smart enough to avoid c ing my dad tat night
I slept at 9p.m and woke up at 12 p.m another day hehe



New year finally arrived, my frens said if i throw the roses tat he gave me i would receive another bouquet from them...
I'm throwing it today..finally
I have also changed the pin no of my bank account ...was so lazy before tat but now very semangat to change everything
2009 shd be very diff from 2008..hehe
I hope my 2009 is happier than 2008
I believe i will be happier...

Gosh, i promised not to go out after the count down
But it seems to have parties waiting for me..haiz..



These pics r from the 2 days before new year countdown

Shopping wid frensss haha...





Yellow top, yellow bag,yellow ring and yellow sunglasses hehe


Sot sot four of us in Ivan's shop


For more details, check out Leeyien's blog, Rickson's blog or Angie's blog

No comments: