Thursday, December 25, 2008

Quiet Christmas

On Christmas Eve, i stayed at home watching tv
But i didn't feel lonely
I was thinking, for how many years i nvr stayed at home on Christmas Eve?
Nvm, this year i had my own quiet time at home while ppl r celebrating outside
I was too lazy to go out for celebration, mayb i was tired of going out so often
I dyed my hair, finally, but not much difference
Thank god, i got my hand phone with me when it reached 12 a.m
I was counting down with my 'ex' haha
V always got so many nonsense to talk ever since v 'broke up'
Haha, actually v din even get together officially
But v consider each other as 'ex' lol
Luckily v din get together, if not i would lose one fren
Just wanna thank him for accompanying me and 'scolding' me to wake me up whenever i'm not feeling ok
The last time i broke up, he was wid me, and this time, he's wid me too
Ok, all nonsense here, luckily he won't be reading this
Merry Christmas everybody :)
I wish i wont be staying at home on new year eve

Love,
Princess

No comments: