Monday, January 9, 2012

FACEBOOK

Every time when i was about to update myself about things happening among my friends, relatives or even to gepo about those acquaintances with FB, I always got shocked by the new updates

People are getting married, giving birth, changing partners like changing clothes..
Now I feel I'm so loser that I'm still studying when people are building their career..

Things happening around make me to realize that..I'm actually an Adult?
But I still not ready to accept how people at my age had already become mummy..
As for me, I would want to enjoy single life more (i mean single got bf but not married)..
And also to decide carefully who shall be my partner for life.

2 comments:

Fish said...

Same here. My mum actually married at my current age or even earlier eh~~~~~
I wont marry now unless got baby hahaha

Puiyee said...

hahaha dun luan luan laiii