Wednesday, September 28, 2011

This post is full of nonsense

I just came to realize that there are so many designs to choose for my blog page.
But I'm not the famous blogger...lazy to do all that

My recent life is all about working..working..and meeting bf..argghhh
Okay, i'm not complaining about meeting bf, but I have too little time for my friends
It's very contradicting as I want to meet my bf so badly everyday and spend all my time having breakfast lunch dinner with him but in this case I will not have time for my friends..even the closest ones. =(
It's not a good thing cos I don't think we should have only bf in life and forget about our friends

Another thing is, I'm currently working for the parents..I have no choice as they are too busy and they need me.
So, I will only start looking for job after CNY =(
People will tell me, no worries la, u have whole life to work
I think I have been slacking too much, dunno how to work for people ady

Overall, my life is... happy..
And I'm going to BANGKOK with my baby...YAY!!
But it's on next year September =.='''
What to do, Airasia cheap tix ma
Till then

No comments: