Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Last Post of The Year

Hey my friends, I'm gonna do something that most of the blogger would do
It's the end of the year already =(
How fast right?
2009 is like a roller-coaster year for me
It's not that i have many ups and downs this year but time passed too fast until it feels like a ride on roller-coaster.
Like a blink of an eye
Although nothing special really happened this year but i should be glad that nothing bad happened to me =)
I think you are bored of what i have been crapping again...
So let the pictures do the talking

Family trip
PD trip
Birthdays

Parties

Jie Mei Men


The 5 of us

Monash Gang

I should stop this

Outings outings and outings

Last year NYE..
Hopefully it will be nice this year =)
But I'm celebrating with different people this year =(
My new year wish is very simple : Just wanna be Happy Always =)
Everything bad happened in 2009 stays in 2009
2010 is a new beginning and a better year
Happy New Year all

No comments: