Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tempting Heart

Sometimes i feel abit lazy to blog about outings, especially if i go to club..ppl, i'm not a clubber okay?!!! i dun go to club very often..i alwiz say i wanna go or i will go but i alwiz ended up staying at home like today, like now, i'm blogging here =) anyway, it's a good thing whn u ppl say i'm a clubber i might thn remind myself not to go =)
Today, my schedule was quite fulled, had a small gathering with the 5s7 ppl hehe, my dearest leeyien will update her blog soon (she's very effiecient!!!), so, i will leave that part for her

I'm goin jogging, mahjong, swimming with the worm, Boey and Sheow Pin and frens tmr..i hope by doin so much exercise i could atleast burn some of my fat..sigh, i wonder why, i hv been doin alot of exercise lately - yoga, badminton, jogging, but i still gained weight and i din eat much too *sob* mayb slping too late at night will make myself gain weight..

Just fin watching the Astro Asq (the singing competition) lol i personally feel Ryan is very leng zai lo haha..the finalists are quite talented and i'm satisfied with the result..love the songs they sang just now in the competition, all are K-songs that i sang wid my ex-classmates this afternoon in Red box =) and i'm gonna sing this song nex time whn i go red box :

Tempting Heart 心动

有多久没见你 以为你在那里
原来就住在我心底 陪伴着我的呼吸
有多远的距离 以为闻不到你的气息
谁知道你背影这么长 回头就看到你
过去让它过去 来不及
从头喜欢你 白云缠绕着蓝天
如果不能够永远走在一起
也至少给我们怀念的勇气 拥抱的权利
好让你明白 我心动 的痕迹
总是想再见你 还试着打探你 消息
原来你就住在我的身体守护我的回忆

Time to slp, and i know i couldn't slp cos it's 1 a.m, my insomnia is getting better, instead of 6 a.m. i'm slping at 3a.m every night..i know it's still very late but i will try to make it earlier =)
Ohya, yesterday night Shuyi was so funny, she msged me at 5 a.m and she tot i might b still awaked and today, Kahyan and YinHoo were so nice to wake me up so that i'll be on time for the gathering =) i'll be punctual, dun worry haha

No comments: