Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Life is Great =)

I'm kinda busy recently, i hv too many things to do as uni started =)
Dunno y suddenly so many ppl ask me out tmr :

1. Shuyi asked me to jog with her in Bukit Jalil
2. Kat asked me to go red box with her
3. Angie asked me to accompany her to CHS to take her bro's result + hang out after that
4. Kai li said because yest Kahyan went movie and yam cha with him so tmr is my turn ( mayb he say say oni)
5. Gonna attend Kim Seng's Birthday celebration
6. Wei Sern asked me out for drinks
7. I hv yoga class with my sis tmr..zzz

At first, my plan was to stay at home study and do homework then go jogging with Shuyi then yoga class but since i'm attending Kim Seng's birthday celebration i thk i'm gonna ffk Shuyi and then skip yoga class tmr


I have to-do lists too :

1. Revise and do homework!!! - 'Forever-cannot-make-it' group study
2. Shop for clothes!!!
3. Read story book
4. Buy diary and album
5. Alter my jeans
6. Give Anne back her bag that i hv kept for her for ages
7. Buy books and wrap
8. Make myself slp early!!! But how??? sigh

Life is great lately except for my Insomnia and 'something' that is driving me crazy!!!

No comments: