Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Insomnia

Arrghh.. i didn't slp well the past few days
I dunno why...
Lately, my life is just about Television, Facebook, Blog, Jogging, Yoga class, Yam cha, shopping, Red box and red box and red box with diff ppl
:( It's kinda boring and dull right?
When i browse thru ppl's blog i c trips, parties, gatherings, farewells, clubs * envy!!!*
And now uni started, it's a good thing atleast i hv more things to do but i'm gonna b a nerd this semester..seriously a nerd - wear t-shirt and shorts with sports shoes to uni haha, tie up the hair, no make-up, no heels, holding big files and thick books, school bag? Staying in the library everyday ?? lol

I have been spending more of my time with my family, i even talked to mum till 5 a.m yesterday :) hehe, i guess she was surprised by her daughter who has grown up so much and she's no more the innocent and immature gal :)
I'm suffering from insomnia lately :( my daily routine is sux!! I hv been sleeping at 5 or 6 a.m and waking up at 3 p.m almost everyday since the holidays started, and the holidays ended but i still practice that..sigh
I wanna make myself slp at 11 p.m!! wake up at 8 a.m!! can i???
So, who is willing to pick up the princess's call at 3 or 4 am when she couldn't slp? Let me know, okay?

No comments: