Saturday, September 26, 2009

Siao

Today, I had a hair cut with SumYee in One Utama
It took me 2 hours to finish cutting my hair lol
It was my first time to spend so many hours just to cut and wash hair
After cutting hair in One Utama, SumYee's friends joined us for dinner in Uptown
Got to know some friends and we were discussing about Horoscope ._______."
Then, i went back home at 11 p.m from Damansara
Had a long chatting and gossiping session with Sumyee on the phone after we reached home lol

It's 5.44 a.m. now and i'm just back from Asia Cafe for a pool session with YinHoo, KaiLi and my brother..
It was so random but fun =)
At 1st, we planned to go tomorrow
Then, at 2.30 a.m , YinHoo and KaiLi were so semangated to go out
Surprisingly, my parents allowed me to go out at 2.30 a.m (when ppl were about to finish clubbing) Maybe it was because KaiLi was going with us?! haha,
Btw, i beat KaiLi and YinHoo for the game
I was the winner for the night ^^ haha
And we are going again tomorrow ( i should say later) ^^


No comments: