Friday, September 25, 2009

Mid sem break

It's been awhile since i last updated my blog..
Actually i did blog, just that i CANNOT upload the posts, i should keep those words to myself
I have decided to stay in the 'peaceful side' instead of creating dramas
It's better to be like that i think
I just want to blog about a random outing yesterday to Genting and Look Out Point
It was quite an exciting outing
I love the part where the five of us sang the songs together in the car - emo songs, old songs, hit songs =)
In Genting, the mist was horrible and we were so scared that we could not reach Genting safely
Thanks to the trust-able driver -Kai Li, we reached Genting safely and had a nice chatting session in the cold weather =) Genting actually reminds me of a lot of memories, i always have different feelings every time i go there with different people =)

For more information, just check out Leeyien's blog

Look Out Point =) nice view =) so many people celebrating birthday on that day in LOP


Cover girls/boy? lol

Phew, reached Genting safely =)

Frappuccino Green Tea yummy =P

Today......
I went to Snow flake with Shuwen, Angie and Denyse
I was supposed to join Sum Yee, Ernest, Jae Lee they all but cos of Curley (Shuwen's dog), we couldn't go to the mamak
After snowflake, we went to Tokyo G for dinner =) the food there quite nice =)
Nice outing with the worm and Denyse, cos it's been quite long we didn't hang out together =)


I promised i won't upload pictures, but Shuwen and Denyse wont see my blog haha and Angie looks good here, right?

Curley is so cute =)

Ugly face


Black and White =) i suit white hehe RM 219 lol..*no money*

My Raya break just ended but my mid sem break just began hahaha..cannot be so excited because i'm supposed to study and do my assginment..AGAIN *sob*

No comments: