Saturday, August 1, 2009

Too many things to blog about

When i browse thru ppl's blog, i found out sth very interesting haha but i aint gonna blog bout it, just interesting..
When i read back my older posts, i feel interesting too haha, abit miss my 'sat luen' period, lol, though it was sad but i had many frenz to care bout me and i miss my four months holidays too, i was having so much fun with frenz
Things just changed, sigh, sometimes i miss the innocent me but i hv already forgotten how's the feelings of being an innocent gal =(
Btw, i hv too many things to express out but i dunno how, i nid a new diary, i hv finished using my diary edi, waiting for the worm to buy for me
Lately, i feel my life is getting too 'interesting' edi, i nid rest and i nid simple life, PLZZ !!!
I'M TIRED!!! OF EVERYTHING

No comments: