Saturday, August 15, 2009

I have changed

I HAVE CHANGED to a not so good gal =(


I prefer the last time me :

1) Anti clubbing - Only once or twice a year
2) Not so gepo, din talk so much
3) Can be very soft and quiet
4) Study alot, half nerdy
5) My curfew was 12 a.m.
6) Not so many outings - spend more time at home
7) Seldom put make up
8) Think less sleep more and sleep earlier
9) Simple

Now:
1) Half clubber - Almost every week ppl ask me go club, bar or pub
2) Talk talk talk until sometimes i feel myself is annoying
3) I talk slightly louder than last time i thk, laughing very loudly sometimes
4) Slack alot, skip class, never do homework, copy assgm - average dropping every sem
5) My curfew has been extended to 2 a.m++ by myself - parents no eye c
6) Outings and outings - Yam cha, bazaar, shopping, dinner, lunch, breakfast with frens, birthday parties, clubs, bar, badminton, movie, cheong k....bla bla bla
7) One week ard 3-4 days will put make up
8) Thking mou liu thing, alwiz sleep late at night - panda eyes =(
9) Complicated

So, i'm trying to find back the last time me, changing myself to become a good girl now,
I promised

No comments: