Thursday, June 11, 2009

War time!!

My god!!! i hv just finished my first paper...sigh..not as good as wat i expected..i just want a PASS!! can i???
My second paper is coming in 3 more days and i'm still blogging here..haizzzzzzzzz
I din have time to blog bout my birthday le haiz
Anw, it was a special one for me this year =) simple but happy =)
When will i b nex year??? Aussie???? haha just make sure i'm not having exam on my birthday nex year!!!
Thanks all for ur wish k, i appreciate it ..alot!!!!! even though u all din celebrate wid me =(

I'm day dreaming now, feel like listing down my to-do list after my final:
1) Exercise- to stay healthy and so that i look slimmer and prettier of course haha!!!!!!!!
2) Swimming hehe (buy swim suit or bikini?)
3) Gossip girl!!!!!!! four more episodes waiting for me man
4) Trips? hopefully
5) Movies (Transformer in IMAX =)
6) Red box wid my ji muis
7) Shopping..alwiz one lo
8) manicure/ pedicure? haha
9) i want beach!! hill top?..erm outside Malaysia? haha

So..i'll stop my dream now and go study!!! =(

No comments: