Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Time to pppp party!!!!!!!!!!!

muahhahahahahahaaha finals hv just finished and i'm having my three weeks holidays wohooooo
i hv lotsa lotsa things to do, not enuff time man haha
but i'll miss the time i spent in Monash Library till 11 p.m before the finals with the gang, stress but quite fun :) i shall do the same thing nex sem :)
Haha i just hv a little time to blog here before i depart to Port Dickson with another three couples :)
I went Italianese with Monash ppl right after my last paper, then went to watch Transformers with the boy friend and din sleep for 24 hours haha..tired zzz..

Then, today i pergi cheong k and shopping with my Ji Muizz...
I macam just come out from kampung cos i bought lotsa lotsa things like i never shopped for ten years..
Sigh, i spent six hundred ++ in a day (i bought present for mummy's birthday)

Not enuff time not enuff time for me to spend haha!!!
I needa pay bill needa exercise gam fei!!!!!
My brothers and sister say i'm reli flying right after the finals..
They only see me at night haha..sorry


Anw, i'm leaving my house for 4 days 3 nights to Port Dickson and Malacca and somewhere tmr :)
Port Diskson again? hmm..i also dunno y but just go lo cos the hotel quite cheap :) just hope tat it won't be boring..not expecting so much
And i'm here to post a picture of me n my dearest ji mui :) and i'm going to watch my Gossip girl and go Facebook & Msn..hehehe chao
i wish my holidays will be fun!!!!!!!!!!!

I
I dun look good even this is the nicest one among the pics v took :(
I pui fok my lee yien jj alot..she can write till so detailed bout a small outing haha..so, this is the link = Ji mui outing

No comments: