Monday, April 27, 2009

Laziness..zzz

I'm so gonna fail one or two sub this sem..
I hv been copying assgms, skipping classes and i'm still totally blur for wat's goin on in the class..
Mayb i hv chosen the wrong course haha..Accounting and Finance are soooooooooooooo boring..
I wonder when would i start studying..too many distractions..
1) Msn
2) Hand phone
2) Facebook
3) Yam cha
4) Outings
5) Shopping/Online shopping
6) Day dreaming
7) I'm just gonna blame my room haha..cos it's in purple now..sooo comfy that everytime i feel sleepy when i'm in my room...
8) and ya..i'm blogging here..wasting my time..sigh..

Anw, i'm still enjoying my life..erm..hope everything wont turn out to be very dramatic and i will just let it b!!!!! Dun wanna thk too much la..study is more important at this stage!!! hopefully i sang sing abit haha..

Btw, Shopaholic is nice lo!!! ...Coming Soon erm..not so bad, there's one part very scary but the story line abit mou liu...plus i was watching wid somebody very mou liu haha
k lo..gotta start doin my assgm and presentation sigh..chao

No comments: