Monday, December 20, 2010

It's December already

I'm just backed from a yum cha session with the usual gang
We were talking about some working stuff and adult stuff
Suddenly I feel like ' Hey I have to be more matured already'
I used to always say' I feel like I'm more grown up day by day'

But at this time, the end of the year again..I think I shouldn't say this
Instead I should start planning for my future and start doing something
Not just by sitting there and say 'Yeah, I feel I'm grown up' but continue doing stupid things
Such as wasting time on too much entertainment

Yea, I really do admit that I have too much entertainment
Ever since the beginning of 2009, and now the end of 2010..
I have too much parties, outings, trips, 'chilling session'.......
It's time to spend some time thinking of how to earn money?
Thinking of career?
Arrgghh

How I wish my life stays here, you know
Because I do not have to think so much
Basically my life now is about waiting for friends to call me : Princess, let's go bla bla bla
And then I will just go..
Outings outings and outings
PArties parties parties

OR I can simply 'con' my mum ' Mii, this Burberry bag is so nice, can i 'borrow' money from you?
Then I bought the bag...and return only some of the money
I'm a bad daughter =(

I was sicked a couple of days ago and my dad said ' Wow, you are at home today, I guess the only day that you will stay at home is when you fall sick huh?'
Felt ashamed and guilty actually because what he said was quite true

I should be grateful that I have life like this huh?
I even have time to day dream everyday..
This is what my friends told me ' Puiyee, I think your 'daydreaming' disease is getting worse already'
Yea they are right, I can always sit there and think NOTHING

Omg, I should really change this!!!
2011 is arriving in less than 2 weeks........
Anw, 2010 was not a bad year nor a very good year
2011????
Hmm, I don't want to think too much
At this time, what is more crucial is to change my lifestyle and attitude towards life
Wake up Princess!

No comments: