Saturday, March 6, 2010

=)

These days i have been hanging out with Monash friends a lot
Not to forget my Seiye Kahyan, The stupid worm and also Sheareen, Joanne and Shuwen.
My dearie Wing had left for Sydney =(
I feel it's good to separate us like that
So that we would realize how good friends we both are and that our friendship will never changed even though we're few thousand miles away from each other
( We still texting each other anw =p )

I'm quite happy with my life recently =) It's so peaceful with my new friends
Just that someone made me sad again =(...
Why ar?
I know I'm nothing for you but please stop doing that to me
I'm not a player!
Don't even know why i care so much bout you. Sigh
I'm thinking too much. Arrghh

Okay i know you ppl out there don't get what I'm trying to say
Just ignore me.

I should end the post with this random picture


I Love this picture


**************************************************

And for the one who loves to back stab me a lot
You go ahead and do it
I'm not gonna give you a damn
I'm very disappointed for you and you're not my friend anymore.
Don't ask me who i'm talking about
Because you know it yourself who you are.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.