Thursday, March 5, 2009

Enjoying Uni Life

Eventhough uni started, but i feel my life is still the same haha, still outings and outings, and now even more activities that r waiting for me..I enjoy hanging out wid Monash frens during break time and after class,makan here makan thr..I love my first week of class, cos it's about meeting old and new frens in Uni, ppl still chilling and thking of places to go after class or during hols and weekends..but i know my life will b diff in the coming weeks..assignments,presentations, tests..haizzz..pls dun come..i hate u..i appreciate my Uni life now as i know i wouldn't b so relax when i start working..

SOrry Kahyan,I reli feel like writing this here, sorry for plagiarism haha (atleast mine i changed 幸福to快乐 as i'm not that 幸福 as u do)

*活在我过去的记忆再怎么深刻,那也已经是过去了,就让它随着时间而褪色。现在的我,学会珍惜现在拥有的快乐*

No comments: